Re: Learning2gether Monday June 17

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2013
      Hi all,

      This is just a reminder that learning2gether meets today Monday 11:00 to 13:00. Tune in live at http://englishbridges.net/live and chime in with comments or questions in the text chat as Jeff Lebow conducts a hangout with his Korean students.

      You don't have to stay the whole time, but you are welcome to pop in and see what happens, and interact with Jeff and his students.

      Vance