Re: [evonline2002_webheads] EFL for teenagers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      Hi Dennis,

      I teach pilot cadets at the UAE aviation college. They happen to be
      teenagers. though perhaps an outlier subset, but I'm finding many
      challenges ranging from the need to incorporate video in almost every
      activity, dealing with short attention spans and generation gap, and so on.

      I would imagine you could find numerous esteemed panelists, as many in our
      field have students in the teenage category, but I would be honored if you
      would consider coordinating this with http://learning2gether.net in some
      way, most easily by holding the panel on a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.

      Good luck with it. It is an important topic.

      Vance

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com