My student's talk show

  • Cintia Costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
      Dear Webheads,

      I am so happy with the projects my undergraduate students are presenting that I would like to share one more with you. My student Tássia Lopes prepared a talk show in one of the parks in our university and she also had help of many of her classmates. It is great to see that they helped each other a lot!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYNIo1H3JAg&feature=youtu.be

      Thanks in advance for your comments!
      Beijocas da Amazônia brasileira,
      Cintia :-)