RE: [evonline2002_webheads] My student's interview

  • Maria Bossa
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
      Dear Cintia
      I really loved the interview as I learnt some facts about Agua du... (I couldn't get the rest). The images are fantastic and I wish I could visit the place one day!
      I simply adored the "Brazilian-English" accent!! It's too sweet!!
      Congrats to your students, and to you, of course!
      Tons of bravo-smiles,Maria (Argentina)
      p/s: I left a comment in the video! :)

      Smiles, Maria

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      From: cintiabentes@...
      Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:05:19 -0700
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] My student's interview

      Dear Webheads,

      I am so proud of my undergraduate student Eduardo that presented a wonderful interview with his classmate Priscila about an unforgettable trip. As he did an excellent job, I would like to share his video with you. If you could leave him a comment, I bet he would be very surprised and happy.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rf0SagJpI

      Thanks a million,

      Cintia

    • Cintia Costa
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
        Dear Maria,

        I am so happy you and many other webheads liked the interview about Algodoal beach. My student Eduardo is very happy with so many comments! :-) So am I!!!! :-)

        Beijocas,
        Cintia

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
          Hi Cintia
          MY CONGRATS TO EDUARDO & PRISCILLA! The both looked spontaneous and it showed that they were trying to look relaxed and confident!

          stella
          ("almost" neighbour WH from Argentina)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
            Thanks a million, Stella!

            I will tell them and I bet they will be very happy!

            Hugs,
            Cintia :-)