My student's interview

  • Cintia Costa
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
      Dear Webheads,

      I am so proud of my undergraduate student Eduardo that presented a wonderful interview with his classmate Priscila about an unforgettable trip. As he did an excellent job, I would like to share his video with you. If you could leave him a comment, I bet he would be very surprised and happy.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rf0SagJpI

      Thanks a million,
      Cintia

    • Maria Bossa
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
        Dear Cintia
        I really loved the interview as I learnt some facts about Agua du... (I couldn't get the rest). The images are fantastic and I wish I could visit the place one day!
        I simply adored the "Brazilian-English" accent!! It's too sweet!!
        Congrats to your students, and to you, of course!
        Tons of bravo-smiles,Maria (Argentina)
        p/s: I left a comment in the video! :)

        Smiles, Maria

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
          Dear Maria,

          I am so happy you and many other webheads liked the interview about Algodoal beach. My student Eduardo is very happy with so many comments! :-) So am I!!!! :-)

          Beijocas,
          Cintia

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
            Hi Cintia
            MY CONGRATS TO EDUARDO & PRISCILLA! The both looked spontaneous and it showed that they were trying to look relaxed and confident!

            stella
            ("almost" neighbour WH from Argentina)
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
              Thanks a million, Stella!

              I will tell them and I bet they will be very happy!

              Hugs,
              Cintia :-)