Help needed!

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 10:38 AM
      Dear friends,
      I need your kind help. I'm teaching text typology types in one of my
      undergraduate courses. I need to find a dialogal text. It may be an
      interview or a cartoon (with text, of course). Do you know of any
      interview made to one of our Webheads with a topic related to technology
      and education?

      If so, please, share the link with me. I would really appreciate it.

      Hugs!!!!!

      Eve [:)]