Re: LiveCode for Everyone!

  • Claire
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 1:25 PM
      Hi Mike,

      This is good to hear, and thanks for sharing! LiveCode became open source only on April 9, so some of the licensing details are still being worked out.

      Heather is wonderful to work with. I've never met her in person, but that will change this summer. I plan to attend the WorldCALL conference in Glasgow, and I will make a special trip to Edinburgh just to meet Heather. We have a lunch date!

      Best,
      Claire