Re: Claire/Mark 's today's webinar on LiveCode

  • Claire
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2013
      Hi Flávia,

      We were sorry that you disappeared from our session, and I remember thinking that either the topic wasn't of interest or you were having technical difficulties. If it had been the former reason, I would have understood perfectly, but I'm glad to know that it was the latter. :-)

      As Vance indicated, the recording of our session is available. Some resources are available at http://www.edvista.com/claire/rev/index.html. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

      Beijinhos,

      Clarinha