[evonline2002_webheads] Claire/Mark 's today's webinar on LiveCode

  • Flávia Uhlmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
      Hello, Vance, Claire, Mark, Tereza and all the participants of today's
      webminar on LiveCode,

      I was really disheartened when suddenly my Internet connection dropped at
      the very moment to start Claire/Marc's webminar due to power shortage. I
      even tried to connect Elluminate room via Smartphone, but the service is not
      compatible. Really frustrating!! My sincere apologies.

      So, please tell me if there's any recording of the presentation. Many
      thanks.

      Best wishes to you all,

      Flávia Uhlmann
      SP, Brazil
    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
        Dear Fl�via,

        I'm sure Vance will soon make the recording available.

        Cheers fromCrom Bras�lia,
        Carla

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
          Hi Flavia,

          Sorry you had difficulties with the live event, but happily you will find
          an archived recording at http://learning2gether.net/.

          Next Monday Tyson Seburn will host a join Learning2gether and TESL Toronto
          event. Beyond that we have no plans. I'll give that some thought, but if
          anyone would like to present to us on a Sunday or Monday at any time in the
          future, the field is open to you.

          The pattern is to use the wiki http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to do the
          planning and set up the events and then shift the archive to
          http://learning2gether.net It's worked well so far.

          All the best,
          Vance

          --
          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

        • Claire
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2013
            Hi Flávia,

            We were sorry that you disappeared from our session, and I remember thinking that either the topic wasn't of interest or you were having technical difficulties. If it had been the former reason, I would have understood perfectly, but I'm glad to know that it was the latter. :-)

            As Vance indicated, the recording of our session is available. Some resources are available at http://www.edvista.com/claire/rev/index.html. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

            Beijinhos,

            Clarinha