two webcasts tomorrow, apr 25

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 8:01 AM
      Dear BaWers and Webheads,

      Please excuse the cross-posting.

      I'll be presenting at the APPI Conference in Lisbon tomorrow, Apr 25, at
      15:45 GMT. "Pronunciation Made Easy (for speakers of Portuguese)" is about
      bridging the L1 and L2 to simplify problems with pronunciation.

      The presentation will be webcast from the Webheads vRoom. You're very
      welcome to join me and my f2f audience.
      http://learningtimesevents.org/webheads/

      At 13:00 GMT, Judy Thompson, a Canadian ESL teacher and friend of mine,
      will also webcast her presentation, "The English Phonetic Alphabet",
      created by her.

      We're both part of a recently formed small group of EFL/ESL teachers called
      Radical English.

      Thank you, Vance, for allowing us to use the Webheads Room. :-)

      Hope to have some of you with us! And hope that the connection at the venue
      (a university) is reliable.

      Hugs, Teresa