Re: Spreading Webhead's ideas and projects in the Brazilian Amazon

  • ayattawel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2013
      Dear Cintia,
      Thanks a lot for sharing my students' project in your blog and here in our webheads group, which is the main source of inspiration !! I am very proud of having my work shared in the Brazilian Amazon !! I really appreciate it !!
      I agree with you that sharing is the main source of learning and professional development, that is one of the main things I learnt with Bawers and webheads.

      @Maria, I have no words to express my appreciation for your support all the time !!

      All my love,
      Ayat Tawel