Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help with Youtube

  • Fernanda Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 19 1:25 PM
      Try one of these:
      Google videos: <http://video.google.com/>http://video.google.com
      Ourmedia: <http://www.ourmedia.org/>http://www.ourmedia.org
      TeacherTube: <http://www.teachertube.com/>http://www.teachertube.com/
      Yahoo videos: <http://video.yahoo.com/>http://video.yahoo.com
      Fernanda

      Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 21 5:02 AM
        There's a nice collection of tools in this thread. I'm downloading YouTube
        video hangouts and converting them to mp3 using AnyVideoConverter
        http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

        It downloads videos from YouTube and other sources, stores them on your
        computer (where you can play them) and also renders them to other formats
        on demand.

        It's free and works well,

        Vance

        Vance Stevens