RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Help with Youtube

  • Maria Bossa
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
      Hello dear Kamlesh,
      Thanks a lot for your warm and detailed reply. As I said in a previous mail, I will try all the tools you all mentioned.
      I don't have Android! It's been some months since I changed my NOKIA 1100 into a Nokia C3!!! And this week, I learnt how to use "bluetooth" as my students taught me how to use it!!! So... Android for me will be in the year 2150! :D LOL
      Thanks again,Best regards and nice weekend,Maria :)

      Smiles, Maria

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      From: krishkamlesh@...
      Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:41:35 +0530
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Help with Youtube

      Hello,

      There are number of ways you can find to do such activity of downloading

      but I would suggest two very famous and powerful software that would work

      like charm to eat your internet speed.

      1. YTD - YouTube Downloader

      2. IDM - Internet Download Manager

      Search with them and they are available with limitation on their official

      website by far use 4shared.com. :-)

      Either I have very good alternative,

      BUT Answer me,

      Do you have android mobile???

      Kamlesh Joshi

      Send from The Great Giant Galaxy Note

    • Fernanda Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
        Try one of these:
        Google videos: <http://video.google.com/>http://video.google.com
        Ourmedia: <http://www.ourmedia.org/>http://www.ourmedia.org
        TeacherTube: <http://www.teachertube.com/>http://www.teachertube.com/
        Yahoo videos: <http://video.yahoo.com/>http://video.yahoo.com
        Fernanda

        Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 21, 2013
          There's a nice collection of tools in this thread. I'm downloading YouTube
          video hangouts and converting them to mp3 using AnyVideoConverter
          http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

          It downloads videos from YouTube and other sources, stores them on your
          computer (where you can play them) and also renders them to other formats
          on demand.

          It's free and works well,

          Vance

          Vance Stevens