Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help with Youtube

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
      I installed JDownloader and it works.
      Hugs
      Susana

      ________________________________
      De: Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...>
      Para: "evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
      Enviado: jueves, 18 de abril de 2013 19:39
      Asunto: [evonline2002_webheads] Help with Youtube

      Hi dear you all
      I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)

      Smiles, Maria

    • Ibrahim Rustamov
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
        You might also like to use savevid.com I had to install java to use the site. I like it as I can select video format and qualities such as Flv, Mp4- food for Idevices, SD and HD.

        Kind regards,

        Ibrahim

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 19, 2013, at 3:39 AM, Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

        > Hi dear you all
        > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
        >
        > Smiles, Maria

      • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
          Hi Maria!
          I use a program called aTubeCatcher (free). It works quite well, with
          features similar to the ones mentioned by Ibrahim. By the way, it's good to
          know about other options.
          Regards,
          Mary

        • Kamlesh Joshi
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
            Hello,

            There are number of ways you can find to do such activity of downloading
            but I would suggest two very famous and powerful software that would work
            like charm to eat your internet speed.

            1. YTD - YouTube Downloader
            2. IDM - Internet Download Manager

            Search with them and they are available with limitation on their official
            website by far use 4shared.com. :-)

            Either I have very good alternative,

            BUT Answer me,

            Do you have android mobile???

            Kamlesh Joshi
            Send from The Great Giant Galaxy Note

          • Fernanda Rodrigues
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
              hi Maria
              I use download helper, a firefox extension and I find it very practical.

              http://www.downloadhelper.net/

              Fernanda

              On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:39:48 -0300

              Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
                You can also try http://www.getmiro.com/

                Fernanda

                On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:39:48 -0300
                Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

                > Hi dear you all
                > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
                >
                > Smiles, Maria

                Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

              • STELLA
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
                  Hi Maria

                  I also use REALPLAYER and ATUBE CATCHER.
                  The latter is better for the netbooks provided by the state (here in Argentina) bec you can adjust the extension of the video>>><"heavy videos" are hard to show on students netbooks (difusión de pantalla, for example)

                  stella :-)
                  > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
                  >
                  > Smiles, Maria

                  Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

                  Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
                  Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                  Versión: 2012.0.2240 / Base de datos de virus: 3162/5750 - Fecha de la versión: 17/04/2013

                • c chee
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
                    try get youtube video. I can not show youtube.com in China. Does anyone know of another service? I have also tried www.vimeo.com and it does not work in China.

                    Listen to the quiet thunder and remember.
                    Peace starts with communication.

                    Chee,   www.realteachers.org  www.voicelearning.com
                    email: bchee@...

                    ________________________________
                    I also use REALPLAYER and ATUBE CATCHER.
                    The latter is better for the netbooks provided by the state (here in Argentina) bec you can adjust the extension of the video>>><"heavy videos" are hard to show on students netbooks (difusión de pantalla, for example)

                    stella :-)
                    > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
                    >
                    > Smiles, Maria

                    Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

                    Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
                    Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                    Versión: 2012.0.2240 / Base de datos de virus: 3162/5750 - Fecha de la versión: 17/04/2013

                  • Helen Davies
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
                      Hi Maria
                      just like Fernanda, I've been using download helper with firefox.
                      This school year I've been using Freemake video downloader which has been
                      really reliable and fast
                      http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/
                      hope it helps
                      Helen
                      (in France)

                      On 19 April 2013 00:39, Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

                      > **
                      >

                      > Hi dear you all
                      > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it?
                      > I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
                      >
                      > Smiles, Maria

                    • Maria Bossa
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
                        Hello dear Kamlesh,
                        Thanks a lot for your warm and detailed reply. As I said in a previous mail, I will try all the tools you all mentioned.
                        I don't have Android! It's been some months since I changed my NOKIA 1100 into a Nokia C3!!! And this week, I learnt how to use "bluetooth" as my students taught me how to use it!!! So... Android for me will be in the year 2150! :D LOL
                        Thanks again,Best regards and nice weekend,Maria :)

                        Smiles, Maria

                        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
                          Try one of these:
                          Google videos: <http://video.google.com/>http://video.google.com
                          Ourmedia: <http://www.ourmedia.org/>http://www.ourmedia.org
                          TeacherTube: <http://www.teachertube.com/>http://www.teachertube.com/
                          Yahoo videos: <http://video.yahoo.com/>http://video.yahoo.com
                          Fernanda

                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 21, 2013
                            There's a nice collection of tools in this thread. I'm downloading YouTube
                            video hangouts and converting them to mp3 using AnyVideoConverter
                            http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

                            It downloads videos from YouTube and other sources, stores them on your
                            computer (where you can play them) and also renders them to other formats
                            on demand.

                            It's free and works well,

                            Vance

                            Vance Stevens