Help with Youtube

  • Maria Bossa
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 18 3:39 PM
      Hi dear you all
      I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)

      Smiles, Maria

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 18 4:03 PM
        I installed JDownloader and it works.
        Hugs
        Susana

        ________________________________
        I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)

        Smiles, Maria

      • Ibrahim Rustamov
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 18 4:30 PM
          You might also like to use savevid.com I had to install java to use the site. I like it as I can select video format and qualities such as Flv, Mp4- food for Idevices, SD and HD.

          Kind regards,

          Ibrahim

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 19, 2013, at 3:39 AM, Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

          > Hi dear you all
          > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
          >
          > Smiles, Maria

        • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 18 5:01 PM
            Hi Maria!
            I use a program called aTubeCatcher (free). It works quite well, with
            features similar to the ones mentioned by Ibrahim. By the way, it's good to
            know about other options.
            Regards,
            Mary

          • Kamlesh Joshi
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 18 10:11 PM
              Hello,

              There are number of ways you can find to do such activity of downloading
              but I would suggest two very famous and powerful software that would work
              like charm to eat your internet speed.

              1. YTD - YouTube Downloader
              2. IDM - Internet Download Manager

              Search with them and they are available with limitation on their official
              website by far use 4shared.com. :-)

              Either I have very good alternative,

              BUT Answer me,

              Do you have android mobile???

              Kamlesh Joshi
              Send from The Great Giant Galaxy Note

            • Fernanda Rodrigues
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 19 12:48 AM
                hi Maria
                I use download helper, a firefox extension and I find it very practical.

                http://www.downloadhelper.net/

                Fernanda

                On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:39:48 -0300

                Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 19 1:49 AM
                  You can also try http://www.getmiro.com/

                  Fernanda

                  On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:39:48 -0300
                  Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

                  > Hi dear you all
                  > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
                  >
                  > Smiles, Maria

                  Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

                • STELLA
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 19 4:49 AM
                    Hi Maria

                    I also use REALPLAYER and ATUBE CATCHER.
                    The latter is better for the netbooks provided by the state (here in Argentina) bec you can adjust the extension of the video>>><"heavy videos" are hard to show on students netbooks (difusión de pantalla, for example)

                    stella :-)
                    > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
                    >
                    > Smiles, Maria

                    Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

                    Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
                    Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                    Versión: 2012.0.2240 / Base de datos de virus: 3162/5750 - Fecha de la versión: 17/04/2013

                  • c chee
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 19 5:06 AM
                      try get youtube video. I can not show youtube.com in China. Does anyone know of another service? I have also tried www.vimeo.com and it does not work in China.

                      Listen to the quiet thunder and remember.
                      Peace starts with communication.

                      Chee,   www.realteachers.org  www.voicelearning.com
                      email: bchee@...

                      ________________________________
                      I also use REALPLAYER and ATUBE CATCHER.
                      The latter is better for the netbooks provided by the state (here in Argentina) bec you can adjust the extension of the video>>><"heavy videos" are hard to show on students netbooks (difusión de pantalla, for example)

                      stella :-)
                      > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it? I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
                      >
                      > Smiles, Maria

                      Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>

                      Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
                      Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                      Versión: 2012.0.2240 / Base de datos de virus: 3162/5750 - Fecha de la versión: 17/04/2013

                    • Helen Davies
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 19 10:09 AM
                        Hi Maria
                        just like Fernanda, I've been using download helper with firefox.
                        This school year I've been using Freemake video downloader which has been
                        really reliable and fast
                        http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/
                        hope it helps
                        Helen
                        (in France)

                        On 19 April 2013 00:39, Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

                        > **
                        >

                        > Hi dear you all
                        > I need to download a video from Youtube, is there any way I can do it?
                        > I'll appreciate your help.Thanks in advance,Maria :)
                        >
                        > Smiles, Maria

                      • Maria Bossa
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 19 12:04 PM
                          Hello dear Kamlesh,
                          Thanks a lot for your warm and detailed reply. As I said in a previous mail, I will try all the tools you all mentioned.
                          I don't have Android! It's been some months since I changed my NOKIA 1100 into a Nokia C3!!! And this week, I learnt how to use "bluetooth" as my students taught me how to use it!!! So... Android for me will be in the year 2150! :D LOL
                          Thanks again,Best regards and nice weekend,Maria :)

                          Smiles, Maria

                          To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 19 1:25 PM
                            Try one of these:
                            Google videos: <http://video.google.com/>http://video.google.com
                            Ourmedia: <http://www.ourmedia.org/>http://www.ourmedia.org
                            TeacherTube: <http://www.teachertube.com/>http://www.teachertube.com/
                            Yahoo videos: <http://video.yahoo.com/>http://video.yahoo.com
                            Fernanda

                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 21 5:02 AM
                              There's a nice collection of tools in this thread. I'm downloading YouTube
                              video hangouts and converting them to mp3 using AnyVideoConverter
                              http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

                              It downloads videos from YouTube and other sources, stores them on your
                              computer (where you can play them) and also renders them to other formats
                              on demand.

                              It's free and works well,

                              Vance

                              Vance Stevens