RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Learning2gether and Earth Day

  • Maria Bossa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hi dear Vance!
      Thanks for the piece of news and for publishing my stuff!
      Best regards, Maria :)

      Smiles, Maria

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      From: vancestev@...
      Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 04:58:37 +0400
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Learning2gether and Earth Day

      First, earth day ...

      As an experiment, I set up an event on the calendar here (in 2 hours from

      now) http://earthbridges.wikispaces.com/Earthcast13+Schedule. It was in

      conjunction with someone else but I haven't seen that person online for

      some time. It's not a big deal, will be first time connect for some

      students here, but if anyone is online at 3:30 GMT (23:30 EST) the students

      will be thrilled but probably not terribly disappointed if no one else is

      there :)

      Learning2gether ...

      I've got all the events restored to http://learning2gether.net all the way

      back through start of 2013 and I think the rest of the archive is safe.

      Maria Bossa's mp3 and elluminate recording are there.

      This coming Sunday we have Evelyn Esquierdo and Mike Mendoza but I'm not

      sure where. I assume Elluminate. In any event it's at 13:30 GMT.

      cya in one place or another,

      --

      Vance Stevens

      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2013
        Sorry to miss Evelyn and Mike but I am in TX (again!) for my nephew's
        wedding and expect to be busy Sun. a.m.
        Nina

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19, 2013
          Hi all, I'm at a dive center with wifi sometimes, but I'll be back home by
          Sunday.

          I've just heard from Mike and Evelyn that they will meet us in Webheads
          Elluminate at 13:30 GMT on Sunday Apr 21. The announcement of the event
          with link to the Elluminate room and time where you are can be found here:
          http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#SunApr21nbsp1330GMTnbspEvelynIzquierdoandMiguelMendozaonnbspPodcastingwebbasedrecordingsandvideocastsDynamicandinteractivewaystoprovidefeedback

          Hope to see you there,

          Vance

          http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com