Learning2gether and Earth Day

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17 5:58 PM
      First, earth day ...

      As an experiment, I set up an event on the calendar here (in 2 hours from
      now) http://earthbridges.wikispaces.com/Earthcast13+Schedule. It was in
      conjunction with someone else but I haven't seen that person online for
      some time. It's not a big deal, will be first time connect for some
      students here, but if anyone is online at 3:30 GMT (23:30 EST) the students
      will be thrilled but probably not terribly disappointed if no one else is
      there :)

      Learning2gether ...

      I've got all the events restored to http://learning2gether.net all the way
      back through start of 2013 and I think the rest of the archive is safe.
      Maria Bossa's mp3 and elluminate recording are there.

      This coming Sunday we have Evelyn Esquierdo and Mike Mendoza but I'm not
      sure where. I assume Elluminate. In any event it's at 13:30 GMT.

      cya in one place or another,
      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Maria Bossa
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18 12:47 PM
        Hi dear Vance!
        Thanks for the piece of news and for publishing my stuff!
        Best regards, Maria :)

        Smiles, Maria

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19 1:06 PM
          Sorry to miss Evelyn and Mike but I am in TX (again!) for my nephew's
          wedding and expect to be busy Sun. a.m.
          Nina

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 19 9:47 PM
            Hi all, I'm at a dive center with wifi sometimes, but I'll be back home by
            Sunday.

            I've just heard from Mike and Evelyn that they will meet us in Webheads
            Elluminate at 13:30 GMT on Sunday Apr 21. The announcement of the event
            with link to the Elluminate room and time where you are can be found here:
            http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#SunApr21nbsp1330GMTnbspEvelynIzquierdoandMiguelMendozaonnbspPodcastingwebbasedrecordingsandvideocastsDynamicandinteractivewaystoprovidefeedback

            Hope to see you there,

            Vance

            http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com