A question about PhD programs in Europe

  • Behice Ceyda Cengiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 4:55 AM
      Hi
      everyone,
      I am
      Ceyda Cengiz from Middle East Technical University (METU), Turkey. I am having
      my MA degree soon from the program of English Language Teaching and plan to
      pursue a PhD program in Europe. My research interests are CALL, CMC,MALL and  any related topic. I am wondering if any of
      you works at a university in Europe, which offers a PhD program. I would be the
      happiest person if you provide me with some information about the university
      and the application requirements.
      THANK
      YOU SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
      KIND
      REGARDS AND MANY GREETINGS FROM ANKARA. J