Re: [evonline2002_webheads] IATEFL LTSIG Pre-conf event on Learner Autonomy - livecast April 8 from UK 10am

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hi Paul, good to see you made it back from Dallas ok.

      Good on yer webcasting from IATEFL. I'll try to join depending on what the
      family I'm visiting in Melbourne are up to at the time, evening here.

      I've listed the event here:
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#Nextupcomingevents

      I've pointed out that the event is 9 a.m. GMT. Many people confuse London
      and GMT times, which are the same for only half the year, and if people
      don't know that this is the out of synch time of year they'll turn up for
      the event an hour late.

      Finally, what is the twitter tag for asking questions?

      Thanks for letting the list know and if you want to announce other IATEFL
      events here that would be appropriate and appreciated. Also, if you'd like
      to get together one Sunday or Monday after the event and chat about IATEFL
      and other projects, please respond to this invitation via this list or
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com or writing me personally.

      best, and keep up the good work,

      Vance

      --