Learning2gether and Talking VTE

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      I've just arrived in Melbourne where Bobbi has been spending the past week
      with our son Dusty who is getting his MA in ESL at the uni here.

      Due to the time differences and the crowding at the apartment where some
      here have to get up early in the a.m. Monday we won't be having
      Learning2gether at the usual time on Sunday.

      However, we've had three sessions this past week, archived at various
      places as you can see from our index at
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/34456755/archiveindex

      And this Wed Apr 10 we have a special event planned. Michael Coghlan is
      passing through Melbourne and will stop by my son's place where we'll set
      up mics and computers and connect with Stephan Ridgeway and Robyn Jay also
      F2F in another part of Australia, and Alexander Hayes, hailing from even
      further afield. This will become a Talking VTE podcast, #37 in the series:
      http://sridgway.wikispaces.com/talkingvte37

      Stephan will be starting the Hangout but I intend to stream it at
      http://webheadsinaction.org/live

      I'm filling in more info at the L2G wiki here
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#Nextupcomingevents

      And I'll set up http://webheadsinaction.org/live later so that it will
      stream the event.

      All webheads and other multiliterates are most welcome to attend, 10 am
      GMT, Wed Apr 10

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com