Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Google Reader Substitutes

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
      I wonder if anyone would like to get together in May or June and discuss
      this further. Reader shuts down July 1 http://googlereader.blogspot.com/

      This would be for any Sunday / Monday after noon GMT on
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com

      Let me know if interested and if any dates are inconvenient if you're
      interested.

      Any other topics, we are lining up presenters for the coming term,

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
        Yes, I'd be interested. I'll be away in France about June 8-23. But if
        those dates work for others I will reap the benefits when I get back. I am
        pretty clueless about it myself so would be present as a listener, not as
        one who had any great suggestions.

        Nina