Help with Blogger

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
      I'm tearing my hair out over my students' writing portfolios using Blogger. I scan their handwritten work as TIF files, but when the students upload these files to their blog pages, the papers are either upside-down or backwards! Has anyone encountered and solved this problem?

      Nina
    • Evelyn Izquierdo
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
        Dear Nina,
        Blogger works very well with the jpg format. I don't know why but RIF files seem not to be compatible. I usually use images saved under jpg and everything looks fine. worldcall_2008@...

        Evelyn Izquierdo
        Cátedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
        Escuela de Educación
        Universidad Central de Venezuela
        http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com
        Skype: evelyn.izquierdo
        Twitter: @eveweb

        Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...>escribió:

        >I'm tearing my hair out over my students' writing portfolios using Blogger. I scan their handwritten work as TIF files, but when the students upload these files to their blog pages, the papers are either upside-down or backwards! Has anyone encountered and solved this problem?
        >
        >Nina

      • Evelyn Izquierdo
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
          Sorry, Nina. I hadn't finished my previous message and the telephone sent it by mistake.
          I meant you'd better use the jpg format. Why are you using TIF?
          Evelyn