A Coffee House called Webheads

  • Sedat Akayoglu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
      Dear all,

      While I was preparing for English Literature course, I also added the role
      of coffeehouses in 18th Century England and it reminded me of the
      similarities between Webheads and the coffeehouses of that period. Then, I
      wrote a blog post about it and I really enjoyed while writing. The link for
      my blog is http://wp.me/3JXY . I hope you like it, too.

      Best wishes,

      Dr. Sedat Akayoğlu
      http://akayoglu_s.web.ibu.edu.tr
      Abant İzzet Baysal University
      Faculty of Education
      Department of Foreign Language Education
      English Language Teaching Program
      Bolu

    • Daniel Bassill
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
        Dr. Sedat Akayoğlu

        Thanks for sharing your blog. Webheads is a model I hope to see grow in many sectors.

        Dan Bassill
        Tutor/Mentor Connection
        Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC