Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Learning2gether

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hi Evelyn,

      You and Mike would be most welcome to present. I've added your Yahoo
      address as a writer to the wiki. I might not be "around" April 7 and 8 but
      those dates are available as well as the following week and next, April 14
      of 15 and April 21 or 22.

      Please either send me an email to confirm a date or just write it into the
      wiki. I am available from noon GMT onwards on those days.

      Thanks (and anyone else?)

      Vance

      On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...
      > wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi, Vance!
      >
      > I've been reading your recent emails and thinking about the possibility of
      > participating in one of the Learning2gether sessions to talk about my
      > presentation with Miguel Mendoza at the EV Fair in Dallas. I'll contact him
      > and get back to you as soon as possible.
      >
      > Hugs,
      >
      > Eve
      >
      > Evelyn Izquierdo
      > C�tedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
      > Escuela de Educaci�n
      > Universidad Central de Venezuela
      > http://www.ucv.ve
      > http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
      > Skype: evelyn.izquierdo
      > Twitter: @eveweb

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31 6:14 PM
        Hi dear Webheads,

        Learning2gether resumes on Sunday with TILL, Teachers for Interactive
        Language Learning. TILL is the Google+ community started by Benjamin
        Stewart, who has decided to join forces with us this week and next. On
        Sunday Sept 1 things get started at 1300 GMT in a Google Hangout.

        This week the topic is What new technique, strategy, web tool, etc. do you
        plan on implementing this year? How will you implement it and why?

        You can find more information at the TILL Google+ Community portal
        https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106289715383230353120

        and at Learning2gether
        http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#Nextupcomingevents

        As for all L2G hangouts, I'll set the event up at
        http://webheadsinaction.org/live closer to the time of 1300 GMT today.

        I hope you will join us and contribute to the discussion of innovations you
        plan to implement in the coming new school year.

        --
        http://learning2gether.net
        http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11
          Hi everyone,

          Thanks Elizabeth and others for keeping us in the loop on IATEFL happenings. I haven't had much success with Donald Freeman's video plenary either though Carol Read's welcome is playing fine where I am. Tomorrow at 8 am GMT you can catch Joy Reed live in plenary. I've put the access links up at

          At that address you can see that at around the usual time tomorrow, Sunday Apr 12, at 1500 GMT actually, you can join Nancy Zingrone at the SL MOOC in WizIQ. The SL MOOC takes place throughout April. It meets at WizIQ for sessions with meetings in world afterwards.

          L2g is just coming in off a short break but we resume in our own right with Ayat Tawell next Sunday, more information forthcoming at the link above. Meanwhile you can follow Ayat's blog reflections on the IATEFL conference here:

          Looking forward to seeing you all online soon,