Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Learning2gether

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 3:04 PM
      Hi, Vance!

      I've been reading your recent emails and thinking about the possibility of participating in one of the Learning2gether sessions to talk about my presentation with Miguel Mendoza at the EV Fair in Dallas. I'll contact him and get back to you as soon as possible.

      Hugs,

      Eve

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Cátedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
      Escuela de Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      http://www.ucv.ve
      http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
      Skype: evelyn.izquierdo
      Twitter: @eveweb

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 8:01 PM
        Hi Evelyn,

        You and Mike would be most welcome to present. I've added your Yahoo
        address as a writer to the wiki. I might not be "around" April 7 and 8 but
        those dates are available as well as the following week and next, April 14
        of 15 and April 21 or 22.

        Please either send me an email to confirm a date or just write it into the
        wiki. I am available from noon GMT onwards on those days.

        Thanks (and anyone else?)

        Vance

        On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...
        > wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi, Vance!
        >
        > I've been reading your recent emails and thinking about the possibility of
        > participating in one of the Learning2gether sessions to talk about my
        > presentation with Miguel Mendoza at the EV Fair in Dallas. I'll contact him
        > and get back to you as soon as possible.
        >
        > Hugs,
        >
        > Eve
        >
        > Evelyn Izquierdo
        > C�tedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
        > Escuela de Educaci�n
        > Universidad Central de Venezuela
        > http://www.ucv.ve
        > http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
        > Skype: evelyn.izquierdo
        > Twitter: @eveweb

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2013
          Hi dear Webheads,

          Learning2gether resumes on Sunday with TILL, Teachers for Interactive
          Language Learning. TILL is the Google+ community started by Benjamin
          Stewart, who has decided to join forces with us this week and next. On
          Sunday Sept 1 things get started at 1300 GMT in a Google Hangout.

          This week the topic is What new technique, strategy, web tool, etc. do you
          plan on implementing this year? How will you implement it and why?

          You can find more information at the TILL Google+ Community portal
          https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106289715383230353120

          and at Learning2gether
          http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#Nextupcomingevents

          As for all L2G hangouts, I'll set the event up at
          http://webheadsinaction.org/live closer to the time of 1300 GMT today.

          I hope you will join us and contribute to the discussion of innovations you
          plan to implement in the coming new school year.

          --
          http://learning2gether.net
          http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11 8:26 AM
            Hi everyone,

            Thanks Elizabeth and others for keeping us in the loop on IATEFL happenings. I haven't had much success with Donald Freeman's video plenary either though Carol Read's welcome is playing fine where I am. Tomorrow at 8 am GMT you can catch Joy Reed live in plenary. I've put the access links up at

            At that address you can see that at around the usual time tomorrow, Sunday Apr 12, at 1500 GMT actually, you can join Nancy Zingrone at the SL MOOC in WizIQ. The SL MOOC takes place throughout April. It meets at WizIQ for sessions with meetings in world afterwards.

            L2g is just coming in off a short break but we resume in our own right with Ayat Tawell next Sunday, more information forthcoming at the link above. Meanwhile you can follow Ayat's blog reflections on the IATEFL conference here:

            Looking forward to seeing you all online soon,