TIC en el AULA for the ELTons: thank you, WEBHEADS!

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
      Dear Webheads,

      It's an honour, a pleasure, and a "must" for us to share with you all the news that our TIC en el AULA platform has been shortlisted for the ELTons http://englishagenda.britishcouncil.org/eltons.
      The Webheads' have been to us both not only our meeting place, not only the melting pot where we have learnt from creative, warm, generous and proactive minds, not only the space where we've seen the blossoming of genuine, lasting friendships, but also the source of inspiration to build up a Community in Argentina, which has proved quite successful –in fact, we have gathered 830 members in 8 months!

      This is why we feel the need to share such a piece of news with you all --which makes us both very proud of having been so lucky to have joined this unique group of people worldwide.
      You are all warmly invited to take a look http://ticsenelaula.ning.com/ –you'll need to ask for membership, and you can say HI, if you would want to ;-)

      With love and recognition,

      Jennifer and Rita
    • Maria Bossa
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
        Dear Rita,
        You and Jennifer deserve this and much more! You both know how much I appreciate and "follow" you! The best of luck!!
        Hope you have a nice "long" weekend here in Argentina and also hope you have a nice Easter time!

        KissesMaria :)

        Smiles, Maria

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
          Dear Rita and Jennifer,

          Congrats!! Kudos!!! Wowwee!!! Great work and a great team!! :-)

          Enjoy to the fullest and keep up the fabulous work! Hope many more join
          your community!

          Webheads rock!!!!!!!!!! :-))

          Hugs both, Teresa

          On 27-03-2013 21:37, Rita wrote:

> [...]
          > font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; padding: 10px; } #activity span
          > { font-weight: 700; } #activity span:first-child { text-transform:
          > uppercase; } #activity span a { color: #5085b6; text-decoration: none;
          > } #activity span span { color: #ff7900; } #activity span .underline {
          > text-decoration: underline; } .attach { clear: both; display: table;
          > font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px 0; width: 400px; }
          > .attach div a { text-decoration: none; } .attach img { border: none;
          > padding-right: 5px; } .attach label { display: block; margin-bottom:
          > 5px; } .attach label a { text-decoration: none; } blockquote { margin:
          > 0 0 0 4px; } .bold { font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-weight:
          > 700; } .bold a { text-decoration: none; } dd.last p a { font-family:
          > Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span { margin-right: 10px;
          > font-family: Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span.yshortcuts {
          > margin-right: 0; } div.attach-table div div a { text-decoration: none;
          > } div.attach-table { width: 400px; } div.file-title a, div.file-title
          > a:active, div.file-title a:hover, div.file-title a:visited {
          > text-decoration: none; } div.photo-title a, div.photo-title a:active,
          > div.photo-title a:hover, div.photo-title a:visited { text-decoration:
          > none; } div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts { font-family:
          > Verdana; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; } .green { color:
          > #628c2a; } .MsoNormal { margin: 0 0 0 0; } o { font-size: 0; } #photos
          > div { float: left; width: 72px; } #photos div div { border: 1px solid
          > #666666; height: 62px; overflow: hidden; width: 62px; } #photos div
          > label { color: #666666; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden; text-align:
          > center; white-space: nowrap; width: 64px; } #reco-category {
          > font-size: 77%; } #reco-desc { font-size: 77%; } .replbq { margin:
          > 4px; } #ygrp-actbar div a:first-child { /* border-right: 0px solid
          > #000;*/ margin-right: 2px; padding-right: 5px; } #ygrp-mlmsg {
          > font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, helvetica,clean, sans-serif;
          > *font-size: small; *font: x-small; } #ygrp-mlmsg table { font-size:
          > inherit; font: 100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea { font: 99%
          > Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif; } #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {
          > font:115% monospace; *font-size:100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg * { line-height:
          > 1.22em; } #ygrp-mlmsg #logo { padding-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-msg p a {
          > font-family: Verdana; } #ygrp-msg p#attach-count span { color:
          > #1E66AE; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco #reco-head { color: #ff7900;
          > font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco { margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 0px; }
          > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a { font-size: 130%; text-decoration: none; }
          > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li { font-size: 77%; list-style-type: square;
          > padding: 6px 0; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0
          > 8px; } #ygrp-text { font-family: Georgia; } #ygrp-text p { margin: 0 0
          > 1em 0; } #ygrp-text tt { font-size: 120%; } #ygrp-vital ul
          > li:last-child { border-right: none !important; } -->

        • Aiden
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
            Congratulations Rita and Jennifer! Your webheads 'branch' in Argentina is proof that WiA is doing something right- that not many CoPs can emulate. When we start to localize, we empower more teachers through professional development. And you and Jennifer are what I call in my study results the 'catalysts' to helping other teachers become better in their teaching practice. What I'm seeing here is truly a great example of CoP expansion and localization. While for others this may result to instant disintegration of the main/original CoP but with WiA it's the other way around- it strengthens the original group- the mother flagship of Webheads, who are undoubtedly 'in action'.

            Hugs to you both and all the best to webheads in Argentina!

            Aiden

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 2013/3/28, at 5:37, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:

            > Dear Webheads,
            >
            > It's an honour, a pleasure, and a "must" for us to share with you all the news that our TIC en el AULA platform has been shortlisted for the ELTons http://englishagenda.britishcouncil.org/eltons.
            > The Webheads' have been to us both not only our meeting place, not only the melting pot where we have learnt from creative, warm, generous and proactive minds, not only the space where we've seen the blossoming of genuine, lasting friendships, but also the source of inspiration to build up a Community in Argentina, which has proved quite successful –in fact, we have gathered 830 members in 8 months!
            >
            > This is why we feel the need to share such a piece of news with you all --which makes us both very proud of having been so lucky to have joined this unique group of people worldwide.
            > You are all warmly invited to take a look http://ticsenelaula.ning.com/ –you'll need to ask for membership, and you can say HI, if you would want to ;-)
            >
            > With love and recognition,
            >
            > Jennifer and Rita

          • Hala Fawzi
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
              Congratulations, Jennifer and Rita!

              I am so happy and proud of you! I can feel the difference you're making in these people's lives. I wish you more 'falling in love' whith what you do!

              A tight hug,

              Hala
              P.S. Does this mean that 830 Argentinian webheads will join us? LOL.

              ---