YN: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] My undergraduate students' video

  • pinar342000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Dear Dilip
      I sent the new one. I watched the video and gave my comment. It was a pure fun to watch it. I believe my students benefit from the expressions in the video and exercises about it. So useful and creativty is high. I also think it will give some insprations to my students who are tryng to take a video in English.

      Best regards