Re: [evonline2002_webheads] My undergraduate students' video

  • Cintia Costa
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
      Dear Dilip,

      The video is very good to teach those expressions in English! I am going to share it with my students here.

      Thanks a million!

      Kind regards,
      Cintia

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
        Dear Muzzeyan Aykac,
        Pls share the new link i shared in last email. Thats exactly what i wanted
        ur comments on. Yes, the videos which u see by clicking on students images
        is good but not prepared for language learning. They r presentation videos.
        Regards,

        Dilip Barad, Ph.D.
        Professor and Head
        Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
        www.dilipbarad.com
        http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
        (from Samsung Galaxy Tablet)