Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Webheads and Friends blog

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi Aiden,

      I'm going over to the convention center now (1 pm; JUST as soon as I've
      checked all my mails; woops, there's another one ... :-)

      What time will you be there?

      If I leave there I'll go back to the hotel and look for messages of anyone
      connectable.

      Vance

      On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Aiden <aidenyeh@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I'm still in Denison, Texas. I'll be driving down to Dallas today.
      >
      > Once I get there, I'll go straight to the convention center to register.
      >
      > Hope to see some of you in Dallas.
      >
      > Aiden
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >

      > On 2013/3/19, at 18:02, "Vance" <vancestev@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I'm in Dallas at the Fairmont, a very nice hotel (you get what you pay
      > for I guess :-)
      > >
      > > I thought I was a member of the blog but it looks like I'm not.
      > >
      > > I might get some rest for now, but I'm on email, twitter, Facebook.
      > >
      > > Vance
      > >
      > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos"
      > <nina.liakos@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear all,
      > > >
      > > > I'd like to invite everyone to participate in this year's Webheads &
      > Friends blog at http://wia-in-dallas.blogspot.com/. If you are at the
      > Convention, please ask for an invitation to become a blog author (email me
      > at nina dot liakos at gmail dot com) and reflect on your convention
      > experiences in real time on the blog. If you are unable to make it to
      > Dallas, please follow the blog throughout next week and add your comments.
      > > >
      > > > Because of the extensive schedule of webcasts from this year's
      > convention, some of you who are physically far from Dallas may feel as
      > though you are in attendance! Please feel free to request an author
      > invitation to the blog where you can reflect on what you've seen.
      > > >
      > > > See you in Dallas (physically or virtually)!
      > > >
      > > > Nina

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • Aiden
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
        I'll be at the convention sometime around 4 pm

        Aiden Yeh, PhD
        Assistant Professor
        Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
        Twitter: motherchina