Re: [evonline2002_webheads] My undergraduate students' video

  • müzeyyen aykaç
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
      Dear Dilip,

       I could watch the videos in the link that you posted before so I sent the link  to my students to get feedback. "page no found" appears in the link but I clicked on the students names one by one so I watched the videos. Are they the correct videos that you mentioned? If not, I will post the new link to my students.

      Thank you

      Müzeyyen Aykaç Erdoğan
      Muğla University
      School of foreign languages
      Muğla-Turkey

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
        Dear Dilip,

        The video is very good to teach those expressions in English! I am going to share it with my students here.

        Thanks a million!

        Kind regards,
        Cintia

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
          Dear Muzzeyan Aykac,
          Pls share the new link i shared in last email. Thats exactly what i wanted
          ur comments on. Yes, the videos which u see by clicking on students images
          is good but not prepared for language learning. They r presentation videos.
          Regards,

          Dilip Barad, Ph.D.
          Professor and Head
          Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
          www.dilipbarad.com
          http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
          (from Samsung Galaxy Tablet)