Re: [evonline2002_webheads] My undergraduate students' video

  • Cintia Costa
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
      Dear Dilip,

      Thanks for your message. I would like to write a comment to your students, but I could not see the page using the link you provided. Is there another link so I can see your students' project?

      Kind regards,
      Cintia

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
        Dear Cintia,

        Sorry. The link broke in the email text.

        Here it is : - https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-through-video-resources

        Let <https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-through-video-resources> me hyperlink here, in case it breaks again.

        <http://www.facebook.com/dilipbarad> Dilip Barad, Ph.D.

        Professor & Head,

        <http://www.facebook.com/eng.dept.bu> Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University,

        Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Campus,

        Bhavnagar - 364001. (Gujarat - India)

        www.dilipbarad.com

        09427733691/09898272313

[...]

        &feature=youtu.be

        Kind regards,
        Cintia :-)

      • müzeyyen aykaç
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
          Dear Dilip,

           I could watch the videos in the link that you posted before so I sent the link  to my students to get feedback. "page no found" appears in the link but I clicked on the students names one by one so I watched the videos. Are they the correct videos that you mentioned? If not, I will post the new link to my students.

          Thank you

          Müzeyyen Aykaç Erdoğan
          Muğla University
          School of foreign languages
          Muğla-Turkey

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
            Dear Dilip,

            The video is very good to teach those expressions in English! I am going to share it with my students here.

            Thanks a million!

            Kind regards,
            Cintia

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
              Dear Muzzeyan Aykac,
              Pls share the new link i shared in last email. Thats exactly what i wanted
              ur comments on. Yes, the videos which u see by clicking on students images
              is good but not prepared for language learning. They r presentation videos.
              Regards,

              Dilip Barad, Ph.D.
              Professor and Head
              Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
              www.dilipbarad.com
              http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
              (from Samsung Galaxy Tablet)