Re: Webheads and Friends blog

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
      I'm in Dallas at the Fairmont, a very nice hotel (you get what you pay for I guess :-)

      I thought I was a member of the blog but it looks like I'm not.

      I might get some rest for now, but I'm on email, twitter, Facebook.

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I'd like to invite everyone to participate in this year's Webheads & Friends blog at http://wia-in-dallas.blogspot.com/. If you are at the Convention, please ask for an invitation to become a blog author (email me at nina dot liakos at gmail dot com) and reflect on your convention experiences in real time on the blog. If you are unable to make it to Dallas, please follow the blog throughout next week and add your comments.
      >
      > Because of the extensive schedule of webcasts from this year's convention, some of you who are physically far from Dallas may feel as though you are in attendance! Please feel free to request an author invitation to the blog where you can reflect on what you've seen.
      >
      > See you in Dallas (physically or virtually)!
      >
      > Nina

    • Aiden
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
        I'm still in Denison, Texas. I'll be driving down to Dallas today.

        Once I get there, I'll go straight to the convention center to register.

        Hope to see some of you in Dallas.

        Aiden

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
          Hi Aiden,

          I'm going over to the convention center now (1 pm; JUST as soon as I've
          checked all my mails; woops, there's another one ... :-)

          What time will you be there?

          If I leave there I'll go back to the hotel and look for messages of anyone
          connectable.

          Vance

          On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Aiden <aidenyeh@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I'm still in Denison, Texas. I'll be driving down to Dallas today.
          >
          > Once I get there, I'll go straight to the convention center to register.
          >
          > Hope to see some of you in Dallas.
          >
          > Aiden
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >

          > On 2013/3/19, at 18:02, "Vance" <vancestev@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I'm in Dallas at the Fairmont, a very nice hotel (you get what you pay
          > for I guess :-)
          > >
          > > I thought I was a member of the blog but it looks like I'm not.
          > >
          > > I might get some rest for now, but I'm on email, twitter, Facebook.
          > >
          > > Vance
          > >
          > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos"
          > <nina.liakos@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Dear all,
          > > >
          > > > I'd like to invite everyone to participate in this year's Webheads &
          > Friends blog at http://wia-in-dallas.blogspot.com/. If you are at the
          > Convention, please ask for an invitation to become a blog author (email me
          > at nina dot liakos at gmail dot com) and reflect on your convention
          > experiences in real time on the blog. If you are unable to make it to
          > Dallas, please follow the blog throughout next week and add your comments.
          > > >
          > > > Because of the extensive schedule of webcasts from this year's
          > convention, some of you who are physically far from Dallas may feel as
          > though you are in attendance! Please feel free to request an author
          > invitation to the blog where you can reflect on what you've seen.
          > > >
          > > > See you in Dallas (physically or virtually)!
          > > >
          > > > Nina

          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        • Aiden
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
            I'll be at the convention sometime around 4 pm

            Aiden Yeh, PhD
            Assistant Professor
            Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
            Twitter: motherchina