a replacement for posterous?!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hi everyone!

      I don't remember how I came across this site a couple of days ago - this
      symptom is serious!!! -, but I'd like to share it with you.
      http://www.liveblogpro.com/

      At the moment I don't have time to explore it, but from a quick glance at
      the homepage, it seemed like it can replace Posterous to a certain extent.
      Or am I totally wrong?

      Can anyone interested give feedback? Much appreciated. TIA.

      Hugs, Teresa