Re: [baw2013] Webheads all over the World

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hi, Vance and Natasa!

      It's a funny world full of coincidences. Here you are, Vance, talking about
      Natasa's blog post that includes a Webheads video by Sasa. You may not
      remember, but in the 2010 WiA Index link I gave at TI last Sunday,
      Michael's song and Sasa's video (BaW2009) are at the top. :-)
      http://wiaindex2010.pbworks.com/

      Unfortunately, this wiki never really caught on.

      Natasa, two Webheads met in Slovenia recently. Lovely photos!

      There were other Webheads, specifically BaW, meetings this year: Ayat Tawel
      (Egypt) and Maria Bossa (Argentina) in Egypt (Jan13), Svetlana Obenausova
      (Czech Republic) and Mbarek Akaddar (Morocco) in Morocco (Mar13), and
      Arjana Blazic (Croatia) and me in Lisbon (Mar13. What an international and
      friendly community we are! :-)

      Hugs, Teresa

      On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

      > This one just blew me away, brought tears to my eyes
      >
      > I was just rummaging through my Google Reader and was checking Natasa's
      > latest at http://lunas994.blogspot.com/. Natasa's posts were a highlight
      > of
      > MultiMOOC, just one of the online learning communities she is interacting
      > with, and it's always interesting to see how she interweaves her
      > overlapping experiences in her posts.
      >
      > Scrolling down I noticed the old webheads photo gallery embedded in a video
      > in this post
      > http://lunas994.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-14-all-things-beautiful.html
      >
      > Clicking on the video I heard Michael Coghlan singing and saw the video was
      > the work of Sasa Sirk
      > http://youtu.be/H0OvWli2PkQ
      >
      > I'm probably the last to be aware of this, judging from the comments, which
      > range from 2 to 4 years ago. It seems it was a BaW project from way back
      > when.
      >
      > This Sunday Sasa is supposed to join us for Learning2gether when we revisit
      > WritingMatrix, from noon GMT onwards.
      >
      > Anyway, to Sasa: Hvala od srca - thank you from the bottom of my heart. And
      > to all other Webheads as we rediscover one another year after year.
      >
      > Hope to see some of you on Sunday, and I'll send another msg about that
      > shortly.
      >
      > --
      > Vance Stevens
      > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • Sasa
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2013
        Hey, Vance and Nataša,

        hvala vama za prijazne besede :-)

        I continue to use this video as my favorite on and offline intro - and people keep asking afterwards, who are these webheads? And then I open my mouth and can talk for hours :-)...

        This was my EVO homework from Cris Costa's Digifolios session - and the post by Nataša inspired me back then to write about its creation here:

        http://sasasirk.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-becoming-webhead.html

        Nataša, thank you for the links to the topolšica photos. It was sooooo goood to be there with you! Hope the lovely spring sun recharges your batteries soon!

        Warmly,
        Sasa

        I met Saša while I was there. You can see photos of the two of us here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22816043@N08/8569651551/in/photostream and here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22816043@N08/8570748020/in/photostream .