efiwebheads yahoo group

  • Sedat Akayoglu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      Dear Webheads,

      I will be talking about online communities of practice and professional
      development in my CALL course in about an hour; and while looking at the
      Yahoo Groups for the sample online communities of practice, I have noticed
      that efiwebheads (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/efiwebheads/) group
      still exists. Is this group still active and used?

      Best wishes,

      Dr. Sedat Akayoğlu
      http://akayoglu_s.web.ibu.edu.tr
      Abant İzzet Baysal University
      Faculty of Education
      Department of Foreign Language Education
      English Language Teaching Program
      Bolu

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2013
        Hi,

        The group is still active, but used? It's pretty much as it was left there
        several years ago. It's there as an archive or for anyone to utilize as
        needed.

        Vance

        On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Sedat Akayoglu <sakayoglu@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > I will be talking about online communities of practice and professional
        > development in my CALL course in about an hour; and while looking at the
        > Yahoo Groups for the sample online communities of practice, I have noticed
        > that efiwebheads (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/efiwebheads/) group
        > still exists. Is this group still active and used?
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > Dr. Sedat Akayoğlu
        > http://akayoglu_s.web.ibu.edu.tr
        > Abant İzzet Baysal University
        > Faculty of Education
        > Department of Foreign Language Education
        > English Language Teaching Program
        > Bolu

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com