RE: [evonline2002_webheads] My undergraduate students' video

  • Dilip Barad
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2013
      Thanks Cintia for sharing this.

      It is, indeed, a very good attempt by the students to capture ‘everyday
      life’ – an important concept to teach any language.

      Click here to view an attempt made by our students:
      https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-throu
      gh-video-resources

      Your comments are welcome.

      Regards,

      Dilip Barad

      Dear Webheads,

      I am very proud to show you my students' video. If you want to know more
      about the daily routine of some my undergraduate students of Teaching
      English as a Foreign Language at the Federal University of Pará, in the
      Brazilian Amazon, take a look at their masterpiece. I bet they would love to
      read your comments. Thanks a million!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6EB68ASI
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6EB68ASI&feature=youtu.be>
      &feature=youtu.be

      Kind regards,
      Cintia :-)

    • Cintia Costa
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
        Dear Dilip,

        Thanks for your message. I would like to write a comment to your students, but I could not see the page using the link you provided. Is there another link so I can see your students' project?

        Kind regards,
        Cintia

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
          Dear Cintia,

          Sorry. The link broke in the email text.

          Here it is : - https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-through-video-resources

          Let <https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-through-video-resources> me hyperlink here, in case it breaks again.

          <http://www.facebook.com/dilipbarad> Dilip Barad, Ph.D.

          Professor & Head,

          <http://www.facebook.com/eng.dept.bu> Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University,

          Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Campus,

          Bhavnagar - 364001. (Gujarat - India)

          www.dilipbarad.com

          09427733691/09898272313

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
            Dear Dilip,

             I could watch the videos in the link that you posted before so I sent the link  to my students to get feedback. "page no found" appears in the link but I clicked on the students names one by one so I watched the videos. Are they the correct videos that you mentioned? If not, I will post the new link to my students.

            Thank you

            Müzeyyen Aykaç Erdoğan
            Muğla University
            School of foreign languages
            Muğla-Turkey

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
              Dear Dilip,

              The video is very good to teach those expressions in English! I am going to share it with my students here.

              Thanks a million!

              Kind regards,
              Cintia

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013
                Dear Muzzeyan Aykac,
                Pls share the new link i shared in last email. Thats exactly what i wanted
                ur comments on. Yes, the videos which u see by clicking on students images
                is good but not prepared for language learning. They r presentation videos.
                Regards,

                Dilip Barad, Ph.D.
                Professor and Head
                Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
                www.dilipbarad.com
                http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
                (from Samsung Galaxy Tablet)