My undergraduate students' video

  • Cintia
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18 5:11 PM
      Dear Webheads,

      I am very proud to show you my students' video. If you want to know more about the daily routine of some my undergraduate students of Teaching English as a Foreign Language at the Federal University of Pará, in the Brazilian Amazon, take a look at their masterpiece. I bet they would love to read your comments. Thanks a million! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6EB68ASI&feature=youtu.be

      Kind regards,
      Cintia :-)
    • Dilip Barad
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18 6:33 PM
        Thanks Cintia for sharing this.

        It is, indeed, a very good attempt by the students to capture ‘everyday
        life’ – an important concept to teach any language.

        Click here to view an attempt made by our students:
        https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-throu
        gh-video-resources

        Your comments are welcome.

        Regards,

        Dilip Barad

        Dear Webheads,

        I am very proud to show you my students' video. If you want to know more
        about the daily routine of some my undergraduate students of Teaching
        English as a Foreign Language at the Federal University of Pará, in the
        Brazilian Amazon, take a look at their masterpiece. I bet they would love to
        read your comments. Thanks a million!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6EB68ASI
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6EB68ASI&feature=youtu.be>
        &feature=youtu.be

        Kind regards,
        Cintia :-)

      • Cintia Costa
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20 4:13 AM
          Dear Dilip,

          Thanks for your message. I would like to write a comment to your students, but I could not see the page using the link you provided. Is there another link so I can see your students' project?

          Kind regards,
          Cintia

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20 4:37 AM
            Dear Cintia,

            Sorry. The link broke in the email text.

            Here it is : - https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-through-video-resources

            Let <https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-through-video-resources> me hyperlink here, in case it breaks again.

            <http://www.facebook.com/dilipbarad> Dilip Barad, Ph.D.

            Professor & Head,

            <http://www.facebook.com/eng.dept.bu> Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University,

            Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Campus,

            Bhavnagar - 364001. (Gujarat - India)

            www.dilipbarad.com

            09427733691/09898272313

            It is, indeed, a very good attempt by the students to capture ‘everyday
            life’ – an important concept to teach any language.

            Click here to view an attempt made by our students:
            https://sites.google.com/site/projectblendedlearning2012/home/learning-throu
            gh-video-resources

            Your comments are welcome.

            Regards,

            Dilip Barad

            Dear Webheads,

            I am very proud to show you my students' video. If you want to know more
            about the daily routine of some my undergraduate students of Teaching
            English as a Foreign Language at the Federal University of Pará, in the
            Brazilian Amazon, take a look at their masterpiece. I bet they would love to
            read your comments. Thanks a million!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6EB68ASI
            <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6EB68ASI <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6EB68ASI&feature=youtu.be> &feature=youtu.be>
            &feature=youtu.be

            Kind regards,
            Cintia :-)

          • müzeyyen aykaç
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 20 6:44 AM
              Dear Dilip,

               I could watch the videos in the link that you posted before so I sent the link  to my students to get feedback. "page no found" appears in the link but I clicked on the students names one by one so I watched the videos. Are they the correct videos that you mentioned? If not, I will post the new link to my students.

              Thank you

              Müzeyyen Aykaç Erdoğan
              Muğla University
              School of foreign languages
              Muğla-Turkey

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 20 4:08 PM
                Dear Dilip,

                The video is very good to teach those expressions in English! I am going to share it with my students here.

                Thanks a million!

                Kind regards,
                Cintia

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 20 6:11 PM
                  Dear Muzzeyan Aykac,
                  Pls share the new link i shared in last email. Thats exactly what i wanted
                  ur comments on. Yes, the videos which u see by clicking on students images
                  is good but not prepared for language learning. They r presentation videos.
                  Regards,

                  Dilip Barad, Ph.D.
                  Professor and Head
                  Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
                  www.dilipbarad.com
                  http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
                  (from Samsung Galaxy Tablet)