RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Meeting at TESOL Convention Dallas

  • chaouki mkaddem
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hi Nina,

      I got the invitation. Thank you so much. I am staying at Fairmont, too! What a good luck! I am leaving for Dallas in one hour and will be arriving Monday around 11.00 pm. Looking forward to seeing you.

      Cheers

      Chaouki M'kaddemSenior EFL teacher,Ministry of Education, Tunisia
      chaouki-boss@...@... phone: +216 96766614

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      From: nina.liakos@...
      Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:59:03 -0400
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Meeting at TESOL Convention Dallas

      Dear Chaouki,

      I'm looking forward to meeting you in Dallas although unhappily I won't be

      around when you do your presentation on Saturday. :-(

      I've sent you an invitation to join the Webheads and Friends blog at

      http://wia-in-dallas.blogspot.com/. I hope that you will contribute some

      posts while you are in Dallas! Your audience is all interested webheads who

      are unable to make it to Dallas.

      I'm arriving Wednesday and am staying at the Fairmont Hotel. You can find

      me at the EV most of Thursday (and probably most of Friday as well).

      Cheers,

      Nina