Re: Meeting at TESOL Convention Dallas

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2013
      Dear Chaouki,

      I'm looking forward to meeting you in Dallas although unhappily I won't be
      around when you do your presentation on Saturday. :-(

      I've sent you an invitation to join the Webheads and Friends blog at
      http://wia-in-dallas.blogspot.com/. I hope that you will contribute some
      posts while you are in Dallas! Your audience is all interested webheads who
      are unable to make it to Dallas.

      I'm arriving Wednesday and am staying at the Fairmont Hotel. You can find
      me at the EV most of Thursday (and probably most of Friday as well).

      Cheers,

      Nina

    • chaouki mkaddem
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2013
        Hi Nina,

        I got the invitation. Thank you so much. I am staying at Fairmont, too! What a good luck! I am leaving for Dallas in one hour and will be arriving Monday around 11.00 pm. Looking forward to seeing you.

        Cheers

        Chaouki M'kaddemSenior EFL teacher,Ministry of Education, Tunisia
        chaouki-boss@...@... phone: +216 96766614

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com