Re: [evonline2002_webheads] REMINDER: Web casts from the Electronic Village at the 2013 TESOL Convention in Dallas

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hi all,

      Just to let you know these events are listed chronologically at
      Learning2gether here

      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#LiveeventswebcastfromTESOL2013inDallasMarch2123

      It might be a little easier to track what's going on there day to day,

      best,
      Vance

      On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:24 AM, Bauer-Ramazani, Christine <
      cbauer-ramazani@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Apologies for cross-posting!
      >
      > The 2013 TESOL International Association Annual Convention is very near
      > now, and most of you have your final preparations for travel well under way.
      >
      > For those of you who cannot attend TESOL this year, we at the TESOL
      > CALL-IS would like to remind you of upcoming sessions being webcast live
      > from the Technology Showcase and the Electronic Village.
      >
      > * CALL-IS Academic Session
      >
      > * CALL-IS and Elementary Education InterSection: New Tools/Techniques in
      > CALL
      >
      > * ITA, CALL, & VDM IS InterSection: New Technology Horizons for
      > International Teaching Assistants
      >
      > * ESP, CALL, & VDM-IS InterSection: Harmony in ESP Practice with
      > Computers, Video & Digital Media
      >
      > * Mobile Apps for Education Showcase
      >
      > * TESOL CALL-IS Open Meeting
      >
      > Access links to each session and instructions on how to participate are
      > posted at http://callis2013.pbworks.com We look forward to having you
      > participate in the Web Cast Sessions.
      >
      > Jack Watson
      >
      > 2013 TESOL CALL-IS EV Fair Classics Co-Coordinator, Web Cast Development
      > Co-Coordinator
      > Senior Administrator/Facilitator
      > University of New Brunswick English Language Programme
      > Fredericton NB Canada
      >
      > Tel.: 506-453-3564
      >
      > Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      > 2009-10 Chair, CALL-IS of TESOL
      > Instructor, Applied Linguistics Department
      > Saint Michael's College phone: 802-654-2642
      > One Winooski Park fax: 802-654-2595
      > Colchester, VT 05439-0253
      > web site: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/<
      > http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/>
      > online CALL course:
      > academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm
      > <
      > http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com