REMINDER: Web casts from the Electronic Village at the 2013 TESOL Convention in Dallas

  • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 3:24 PM
      Apologies for cross-posting!

      The 2013 TESOL International Association Annual Convention is very near now, and most of you have your final preparations for travel well under way.

      For those of you who cannot attend TESOL this year, we at the TESOL CALL-IS would like to remind you of upcoming sessions being webcast live from the Technology Showcase and the Electronic Village.

      * CALL-IS Academic Session

      * CALL-IS and Elementary Education InterSection: New Tools/Techniques in CALL

      * ITA, CALL, & VDM IS InterSection: New Technology Horizons for International Teaching Assistants

      * ESP, CALL, & VDM-IS InterSection: Harmony in ESP Practice with Computers, Video & Digital Media

      * Mobile Apps for Education Showcase

      * TESOL CALL-IS Open Meeting

      Access links to each session and instructions on how to participate are posted at http://callis2013.pbworks.com We look forward to having you participate in the Web Cast Sessions.

      Jack Watson

      2013 TESOL CALL-IS EV Fair Classics Co-Coordinator, Web Cast Development Co-Coordinator
      Senior Administrator/Facilitator
      University of New Brunswick English Language Programme
      Fredericton NB Canada

      Tel.: 506-453-3564

      Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      2009-10 Chair, CALL-IS of TESOL
      Instructor, Applied Linguistics Department
      Saint Michael's College phone: 802-654-2642
      One Winooski Park fax: 802-654-2595
      Colchester, VT 05439-0253
      web site: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/<http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/>
      online CALL course: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm<http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm>

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 5:27 PM
        Hi all,

        Just to let you know these events are listed chronologically at
        Learning2gether here

        http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#LiveeventswebcastfromTESOL2013inDallasMarch2123

        It might be a little easier to track what's going on there day to day,

        best,
        Vance

        On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:24 AM, Bauer-Ramazani, Christine <
        cbauer-ramazani@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Apologies for cross-posting!
        >
        > The 2013 TESOL International Association Annual Convention is very near
        > now, and most of you have your final preparations for travel well under way.
        >
        > For those of you who cannot attend TESOL this year, we at the TESOL
        > CALL-IS would like to remind you of upcoming sessions being webcast live
        > from the Technology Showcase and the Electronic Village.
        >
        > * CALL-IS Academic Session
        >
        > * CALL-IS and Elementary Education InterSection: New Tools/Techniques in
        > CALL
        >
        > * ITA, CALL, & VDM IS InterSection: New Technology Horizons for
        > International Teaching Assistants
        >
        > * ESP, CALL, & VDM-IS InterSection: Harmony in ESP Practice with
        > Computers, Video & Digital Media
        >
        > * Mobile Apps for Education Showcase
        >
        > * TESOL CALL-IS Open Meeting
        >
        > Access links to each session and instructions on how to participate are
        > posted at http://callis2013.pbworks.com We look forward to having you
        > participate in the Web Cast Sessions.
        >
        > Jack Watson
        >
        > 2013 TESOL CALL-IS EV Fair Classics Co-Coordinator, Web Cast Development
        > Co-Coordinator
        > Senior Administrator/Facilitator
        > University of New Brunswick English Language Programme
        > Fredericton NB Canada
        >
        > Tel.: 506-453-3564
        >
        > Christine Bauer-Ramazani
        > 2009-10 Chair, CALL-IS of TESOL
        > Instructor, Applied Linguistics Department
        > Saint Michael's College phone: 802-654-2642
        > One Winooski Park fax: 802-654-2595
        > Colchester, VT 05439-0253
        > web site: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/<
        > http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/>
        > online CALL course:
        > academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm
        > <
        > http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com