Re: CALL-IS reception vs webheads dinner

  • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      I vote for dinner first and drinks after. 8:30 is already late for me (LOL)
      I'll be happy to meet up with any Webheads on Thurs. after the CALL-IS business meeting, eh? and/or rendez-vous at the Iron Cactus? -- unless it's miles away. I'd settle for the Omni hotel restaurant, which I understand is "green."
      Anyway, see you all in the EV!
      --Elizabeth H-S