Re: [evonline2002_webheads] CALL-IS reception vs webheads dinner

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      It's hard to control the cats at TESOL Conferences, esp. when the conf is
      over for the day and it gets time to go cattin' around.

      I always like to go out with Webheads and I'm amenable to drinks and/or
      dinner on any and every evening.

      The CALL-IS business meeting is a fixture, and CALL-IS people often go out
      afterwards. This is the first time that I know of they'e organized it in
      advance.

      It looks like the Cactus reception is just a meetup in a bar, and webheads
      could see if that's a nice place to be for dinner, and if so reserve a
      table, http://www.ironcactus.com/dallas.

      When in Texas, y'all gotta try that down home bbq :-)

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
        I vote for dinner first and drinks after. 8:30 is already late for me (LOL)
        I'll be happy to meet up with any Webheads on Thurs. after the CALL-IS business meeting, eh? and/or rendez-vous at the Iron Cactus? -- unless it's miles away. I'd settle for the Omni hotel restaurant, which I understand is "green."
        Anyway, see you all in the EV!
        --Elizabeth H-S