Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: a suggestion about TI

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
      ear Teresa,

      I do too appreciate your instruction and idea about saving materials to let
      them be a good memory. It happens frequently recently that websites you
      used to work with and contribute to a lot, are to be closed. It's really
      frustrating for everyone. The tool you recommend seems to be fantastic!
      Thanks a lot!

      If you're interested in keeping something you may find there, you can use
      > PDFMYURL.com to download the pages. They even have a bookmarklet now, so
      > the pages are downloaded
      > directly. You don't need to go to the pdfmyurl site each time.

      Beijos,

      **

      *Nina A.Lyulkun*

      Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
      Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
      [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
      Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
      Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
      Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
      VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
      [image: Skype] nagora60

      > ,_._,___

    • Hala Fawzi
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 15, 2013
        Thank you, Teresinah, for the golden tip, which I've never thought about until I read your words.
        With a sad heart, I took screenshots for the dear place to my heart, where I learned how to take a screenshot with the help of Vance.
        Hala

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16, 2013
          I finally got a day of reflection in my busy schedule. I was a the TESOL
          Arabia conference in Dubai yesterday. Morteza Barin was there from Iran
          and he came along with me home to Abu Dhabi where he spent the night. But
          he had to leave this morning on the bus back to Dubai because he has a
          presentation today, the last day of the conference. I drive every day in
          the course of my work and need one day not in a car, so I decided to miss
          the last day of the conference.

          That gave me a chance to visit Tapped In perhaps for the last time, though
          I might make it a point to be there at noon GMT tomorrow. Perhaps some of
          you would like to join us, and we can grab one last Tapped In chat log.

          I'm thinking several of us are grabbing these artifacts and telling one
          another that we are doing so, but we need a place to share them. A quick
          solution is to capture them at Jing screencast.com and share their URLs. I
          suppose we could upload to the YahooGroup as well. Maybe I'll set up a
          space for that if there is room there.

          Here is a Jing screencast of the Webheads in Action space set up by Sharon
          Holdner. I made a video because it was more than a single screen:
          http://screencast.com/t/YOeJXEANu

          Here's my own virtual environment, where you can see that such a screen
          shot can become a shareable URL:
          http://screencast.com/t/7gGwUkRDw

          I'll be writing everyone shortly about Learning2gether, but it seems we
          could spend time in TappedIn this Sunday and organize where we are saving
          our artifacts as we move around the space and grab what heirlooms we can.
          Then we can mount a shared area somewhere, maybe set that up as we go.

          Look for an announcment about L2G soon,

          Vance

          On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:55 PM, nina.lyulkun@... <
          nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

          > ear Teresa,
          >
          > I do too appreciate your instruction and idea about saving materials to let
          > them be a good memory. It happens frequently recently that websites you
          > used to work with and contribute to a lot, are to be closed. It's really
          > frustrating for everyone. The tool you recommend seems to be fantastic!
          > Thanks a lot!
          >

          > If you're interested in keeping something you may find there, you can use
          > > PDFMYURL.com to download the pages. They even have a bookmarklet now, so
          > > the pages are downloaded
          > > directly. You don't need to go to the pdfmyurl site each time.
          >
          > Beijos,
          >
          > **
          >
          > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
          >
          > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>