RE: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats to Argentina! :-)

  • Maria Bossa
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hi dear you all!
      Thanks for the words! I hope he blesses us, shows us the best way to a better life and gives us peace (us=all people around the world).
      Maria Bossa, from Cordoba, Argentina :)

      Smiles, Maria

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      From: beeonline@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:07:01 -0300
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats to Argentina! :-)

      Congratulations to Los Hermanos, as Brazilians call the Argentinians :-)

      B.

      --

      Barbara Dieu

      http://barbaradieu.com

      http://beespace.net

    • Jennifer Verschoor
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 13, 2013
        Thank you dear webheads for your warm words. We are all celebrating and my
        God bless Francis I.

        Love,
        Jennifer

        On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
        <teresadeca@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Dear friends,
        >
        > I'd like to send my warmest congratulations to all my Argentinian friends
        > on the election of Pope Francis, the first Pope from South America, the
        > first Pope from outside of Europe and the first Pope named Francis.
        >
        > Hugs all, Teresa
        >
        > --
        > Sent from my iPhone

        Jennifer Verschoor
        www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

      • Susana Canelo
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 13, 2013
          Thanks for sharing our happiness !! God bless our Pope and God bless you all dear Webheads !!

          Hugs
          Susana from Argentina

          ________________________________
          I am so excited for the new Pope Francis! The first one from Latin America! Congratulations, Argentinian Webheads!!!!

          Beijocas,
          Cintia

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 13, 2013
            Thanks Barbara !!! we're really happy !
            Hugs from Argentina

            Susana

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 13, 2013
              Thanks Teresa !!
              Hugs and blessings from Argentina .
              Susana

              ________________________________
              I'd like to send my warmest congratulations to all my Argentinian friends
              on the election of Pope Francis, the first Pope from South America, the
              first Pope from outside of Europe and the first Pope named Francis.

              Hugs all, Teresa

              --
              Sent from my iPhone

            • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 13, 2013
                Thank you dear friends! It was really very moving to hear the news,
                especially because he's always been an extremely charismatic person, very
                humble and deeply devoted to those in need.
                Hugs
                Mary

                On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                <teresadeca@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Dear friends,
                >
                > I'd like to send my warmest congratulations to all my Argentinian friends
                > on the election of Pope Francis, the first Pope from South America, the
                > first Pope from outside of Europe and the first Pope named Francis.
                >
                > Hugs all, Teresa
                >
                > --
                > Sent from my iPhone

              • Emma Miliani
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 14, 2013
                  Congrats to all  He is the first pope in 1300 years from outside Europe!
                  Emma Miliani

                • Maria Bossa
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 14, 2013
                    Dear you all!
                    Thanks again for your warm greetings for the new Argentinian Pope. This time I want to share this interesting information since it was mentioned in the mail belowed.
                    I'm from Cordoba province, in the center of Argentina. The Jesuits came to our city 400 years ago and founded the 1st University in South America and the whole congregation "La Compa��a de Jesus" established here. They did a great job and now, the church and the old university building has been declared a universal belonging by the UNESCO. You can come and visit both places. And even more, you can visit the 7 "estancias" where they lived long time ago. Our province (Cordoba) is very pleased with all this.
                    I warmly invite you to visit Cordoba and the Jesuit buildings. I do hope you can see some of the pics I've attached into this mail.
                    Kind regards,Maria :)

                    Smiles, Maria

                    To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com; baw2013@yahoogroups.com
                    From: skipper@...
                    Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:42:32 -0800

                    Let me add my own congratulations.

                    I am especially pleased the man is a Jesuit -- arguably, the best

                    educators on the planet. I am also deeply impressed by his modesty

                    and his commitment to the poor. It's wonderful he comes from the

                    Americas; even better that he comes from the southern half.

                    Now.....Let's hope he can move some sand grains to make the bricks it

                    will take to pave a road where Rome ultimately accepts gays, gay

                    marriage, women at every level of the Church. Priest. Bishop.

                    Cardinal. Pope.

                    Change is always hard; in this case as hard as it gets. Pope Francis,

                    we wish you well.

                    Nobody knows this more than Webheads How easy is it to change

                    practices long-held in your schools?

                    At 7:42 PM +0000 3/13/13, Teresa Almeida d'Eca wrote:

                    >Dear friends,

                    >I'd like to send my warmest congratulations to all my Argentinian friends

                    >on the election of Pope Francis, the first Pope from South America, the

                    >first Pope from outside of Europe and the first Pope named Francis.

                    >Hugs all, Teresa

                  • STELLA
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 14, 2013
                      Thanks for the congratulations from Argentina!

                      I hope God gives him the necessary wisdom to remove the "negative issues" the Church is witnessing these days!

                      stella :-)
                      I am especially pleased the man is a Jesuit -- arguably, the best
                      educators on the planet. I am also deeply impressed by his modesty
                      and his commitment to the poor. It's wonderful he comes from the
                      Americas; even better that he comes from the southern half.

                      Now.....Let's hope he can move some sand grains to make the bricks it
                      will take to pave a road where Rome ultimately accepts gays, gay
                      marriage, women at every level of the Church. Priest. Bishop.
                      Cardinal. Pope.

                      Change is always hard; in this case as hard as it gets. Pope Francis,
                      we wish you well.

                      Nobody knows this more than Webheads How easy is it to change
                      practices long-held in your schools?

                      At 7:42 PM +0000 3/13/13, Teresa Almeida d'Eca wrote:
                      >Dear friends,
                      >
                      >I'd like to send my warmest congratulations to all my Argentinian friends
                      >on the election of Pope Francis, the first Pope from South America, the
                      >first Pope from outside of Europe and the first Pope named Francis.
                      >
                      >Hugs all, Teresa

                      Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
                      Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                      Versión: 2012.0.2240 / Base de datos de virus: 2641/5673 - Fecha de la versión: 14/03/2013

                    • John Hibbs
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 14, 2013
                        Let me add my own congratulations.

                        I am especially pleased the man is a Jesuit -- arguably, the best
                        educators on the planet. I am also deeply impressed by his modesty
                        and his commitment to the poor. It's wonderful he comes from the
                        Americas; even better that he comes from the southern half.

                        Now.....Let's hope he can move some sand grains to make the bricks it
                        will take to pave a road where Rome ultimately accepts gays, gay
                        marriage, women at every level of the Church. Priest. Bishop.
                        Cardinal. Pope.

                        Change is always hard; in this case as hard as it gets. Pope Francis,
                        we wish you well.

                        Nobody knows this more than Webheads How easy is it to change
                        practices long-held in your schools?

                        At 7:42 PM +0000 3/13/13, Teresa Almeida d'Eca wrote:
                        >Dear friends,
                        >
                        >I'd like to send my warmest congratulations to all my Argentinian friends
                        >on the election of Pope Francis, the first Pope from South America, the
                        >first Pope from outside of Europe and the first Pope named Francis.
                        >
                        >Hugs all, Teresa

                      • Susana Canelo
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 14, 2013
                          Thanks Emma for sharing our Happiness .
                          Hugs from Argentina

                          Enviado desde mi iPad

                          El 14/03/2013, a las 13:10, Emma Miliani <emcdef@...> escribió:

                          > Congrats to all He is the first pope in 1300 years from outside Europe!
                          > Emma Miliani

                        • John Hibbs
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 15, 2013
                            Dear Webheads: All this spirited talk about the
                            new Pope, from Argentina, sparked some VERY
                            lovely memory buds. For me, the first ones to
                            light up were easy; my memories of the Jesuits
                            from Kindergarten to 10th grade, at St
                            Catherine's, in Ventura, California. Those
                            Jesuits, most especially the Head Master, have
                            never left my shoulder. (Especially his comment
                            "John, you will get along better here when you
                            understand that the Sisters have all the answers
                            and the priests have all the questions.)

                            But I digress.

                            The second memory bud to light up -- perhaps even
                            more forcefully than that those from childhood? -
                            was that I /honestly/ believe one of the more
                            interesting conversations we /ever/ had during
                            the Global Learn Day "voyages" was at a "stop" in
                            Buenos Aires. There, at the St. Andrews Scots
                            School. we "met" with their headmaster, a Jesuit
                            from Scotland (hard to imagine a tougher
                            combination!) by the name of Gabriel Rshaid. In
                            the next hour or so Gabriel led us all of us down
                            what my own Jesuit teachers would have called "A
                            Socratic Path". Like all good conversations,
                            there were many more questions than "answers'" --
                            especially regarding some pointed remarks about
                            the dangers - of the Internet.

                            My take GLD attracted a LOT of tremendously
                            thoughtful participants. Gabriel Rshaid was one
                            of the best.

                            Here are some links about Gabriel.
                            http://www.sanandres.esc.edu.ar/

                            Last thought. Today's New York Times David Brooks
                            had a GREAT article about "Rome" -- and the
                            choices ahead for Catholic leadership. David is
                            Jewish, but his intellectual landscape truly
                            awesome. His piece today is worth savoring.

                            NYTimes, March
                            How Movements Recover
                            March 14, 2013
                            <http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/15/opinion/brooks-how-movements-recover.html?n=Top/Opinion/Editorials%20and%20Op-Ed/Op-Ed/Columnists/David%20Brooks>

                            John Hibbs
                            <skipper@...>

                            P.S. I am sending blind copies to Gabriel with
                            address that I have stored...and found
                            subsequently. If you Google "Gabriel Rshaid" you
                            will find him on YouTube, Amazon and as a
                            Director ASCD
                            http://www.ascd.org/About-ASCD/Governance/Board-of-Directors-Roster/Board-of-Directors-Roster.aspx

                            Gabriel: Scroll way down and find links what I
                            am up to. Write us. All Webheads would like to
                            hear from you; most especially about an Jesuit
                            from Argentina, who just got as pretty big job in
                            Rome.

                            Kind regards to all -- everywhere.

                            At 4:52 PM -0300 3/14/13, Maria Bossa wrote:
                            >Dear you all! Thanks again for your warm
                            >greetings for the new Argentinian Pope. This
                            >time I want to share this interesting
                            >information since it was mentioned in the mail
                            >belowed.
                            >I'm from Cordoba province, in the center of
                            >Argentina. The Jesuits came to our city 400
                            >years ago and founded the 1st University in
                            >South America and the whole congregation "La
                            >Compañía de Jesus" established here. They did a
                            >great job and now, the church and the old
                            >university building has been declared a
                            >universal belonging by the UNESCO. You can come
                            >and visit both places. And even more, you can
                            >visit the 7 "estancias" where they lived long
                            >time ago. Our province (Cordoba) is very pleased
                            >with all this. I warmly invite you to visit
                            >Cordoba and the Jesuit buildings. I do hope you
                            >can see some of the pics I've attached into this
                            >mail. Kind regards,Maria :)
                            >Smiles, Maria

                            snip snip snip
                            --
                            John Hibbs
                            Director, Benjamin Franklin

                            -----------
                            Companion Domains
                            http://bfranklin.edu

                            Global Learn Day 2013
                            http://oregonhibbs.com/global-learn-day/

                            http://oceanrights.org
                            "All that's at stake is the whole human race."

                            http://benvoyage.org
                            "Emotion Drives The Logic Train"
                            GLD Voyages
                            http://oregonhibbs.com/global-learn-day/a-voyage-not-a-cruise-not-a-crossing/

                            Bucket List -- Gemstones to enlighten the conversation
                            http://benvoyage.org/bucket-list-master-list/

                            The Future of the Web, in 3D
                            http://oregonhibbs.com/2013/03/06/3d-and-the-web/