Re: [evonline2002_webheads]

  • müzeyyen aykaç
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hi Vance,
      Ok I managed to handle the problem with my students today.
      Hope to be successful through out the process  :-))

      Thanks a million again..

      Best,
      Müzeyyen

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2013
        Dear Webheads,

        I created a talkgroup with my students in voxopop to improve their speaking and pronounciation skills.. They record their voices about environmental problems:How do the global environmental change pose a risk to human health?

        We will appreciate if you have time to give your voice about this discussionissue.

        thank you so much.

        That is the link that you can click and record your voice:

        http://www.voxopop.com/topic/29413642-1efe-4c96-928e-7485de9a8673

        Müzeyyen Akaç erdoğan