Re: [evonline2002_webheads] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hi Müzeyyen,

      I hope we can help you, but I don't understand what you did here:

      a problem has occured. I invited all my students to join the group.
      What group? What software were you using?

      When they got the invitation message, they click on the "visit this talk
      group" and it leads them to the group after signin up but I can't see them
      as members of the group still.
      Can you send us a screenshot to show us the problem?

      Good luck,
      Vance

      On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM, müzeyyen aykaç <pinar342000@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dear Webheads,
      > I am writing from Turkey after a long compulsory break. I am trying to
      > catch up with the new innovations with you. However, technology advances in
      > a scary way and updating my skills as if I was a beginner is forcing me.
      > :-))
      >
      > I am so determined to use some tech tools in education especially for
      > improving my students' speaking skills. Thus, I would like to use
      > Elluminate which I have just got some help from Vance (very grateful for
      > the help) for it. I also created a talkgroup in voxopop.
      >
      > I thought that before using or experiencing Elluminate, it would be
      > better for students record their voices and hear other voices . But a
      > problem has occured. I invited all my students to join the group. When they
      > got the invitation message, they click on the "visit this talk group"
      > and it leads them to the group after signin up but I can't see them as
      > members of the group still.
      >
      > What can I do? or should I use other tools for my students' speaking
      > skills? What would you advise to me?
      >
      > Thank you so much in advance
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Müzeyyen Aykaç Erdoğan

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • müzeyyen aykaç
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
        Hi Vance,
        Ok I managed to handle the problem with my students today.
        Hope to be successful through out the process  :-))

        Thanks a million again..

        Best,
        Müzeyyen

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2013
          Dear Webheads,

          I created a talkgroup with my students in voxopop to improve their speaking and pronounciation skills.. They record their voices about environmental problems:How do the global environmental change pose a risk to human health?

          We will appreciate if you have time to give your voice about this discussionissue.

          thank you so much.

          That is the link that you can click and record your voice:

          http://www.voxopop.com/topic/29413642-1efe-4c96-928e-7485de9a8673

          Müzeyyen Akaç erdoğan