Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Does anyone know this person

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
      Thanks Dilip. I know that people aren't aware of it, but moderators (who
      do their jobs) are wary of introductory messages that could be
      pre-programmed. However, webheads being the community it is, we have human
      ways of resolving these issues as well.

      Glad it's worked out and I have approved his membership, so welcome
      Harbhadrasinh

      vance