Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Does anyone know this person

  • Dilip Barad
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
      Dear Vance,
      I know Harbhadrasinh. Infact, i hv asked him and kamlesh joshi to join this
      group. They are interested in web tools n teaching english. Please allow
      them to be members of the group.
      Regards,

      Dilip Barad, Ph.D.
      Professor and Head
      Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
      www.dilipbarad.com
      http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
      (from Samsung Galaxy Tablet)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
        Thanks Dilip. I know that people aren't aware of it, but moderators (who
        do their jobs) are wary of introductory messages that could be
        pre-programmed. However, webheads being the community it is, we have human
        ways of resolving these issues as well.

        Glad it's worked out and I have approved his membership, so welcome
        Harbhadrasinh

        vance