Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Does anyone know this person

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 5:48 PM
      Hi Vance:
      I don-t know him but I Googled him and I found out that hes got a Facebook account and a Linkedln one, we can also know that hes from India.

      My keyboard went crazy, so I havent got apostrophes, sorry.

      Hugs, Susana

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 8:19 PM
        Dear Vance,
        I know Harbhadrasinh. Infact, i hv asked him and kamlesh joshi to join this
        group. They are interested in web tools n teaching english. Please allow
        them to be members of the group.
        Regards,

        Dilip Barad, Ph.D.
        Professor and Head
        Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
        www.dilipbarad.com
        http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
        (from Samsung Galaxy Tablet)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10 8:11 AM
          Thanks Dilip. I know that people aren't aware of it, but moderators (who
          do their jobs) are wary of introductory messages that could be
          pre-programmed. However, webheads being the community it is, we have human
          ways of resolving these issues as well.

          Glad it's worked out and I have approved his membership, so welcome
          Harbhadrasinh

          vance